Date: 3/9/17 3:58 pm
From: Paul Peterson <petersonpaul63...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Fw: Lincoln Bald Eagle, Fox Sparrows, Pileated Woodpecker, etc.

On Wednesday, March 8, 2017 8:42 PM, Paul Peterson <petersonpaul63...> wrote:

I birded today in Lincoln and Nine Acre Corner in Concord from 9:30-6:15. I covered the Codman Estate, Lindentree Farm, Mount Misery, Nine Acre Corner, and White's Pond, in that order.

Great Blue Heron 1

Wood Duck 4

Hooded Merganser 2

Ring-necked Duck 1

BALD EAGLE 1 imm. Mt. Misery flyover in Lincoln

Red-tailed Hawk 8 four Lindentree Farm, four N.A.C.

NORTHERN GOSHAWK 1 putative, flyover in Sudbury (just over concord line in big, open area with many dirt piles and tall cell tower with raven's nest on top!

Sharp-shinned Hawk 1 Lindentree Farm

accipiter sp. 2 near Codman House, but from big field on other side of tracks

Killdeer 4

American Woodcock 2 displaying

PILEATED WOODPECKER 2 both males; one Codman Estate, other White's Pond Concord

Northern Flicker 1 wetland at Lindentree Farm

Brown Creeper 3 two Mt. Misery, one White's Pond; all singing

Eastern Bluebird 7 Lincoln (bluebird capital of Mass.)

FOX SPARROW 3 two Lincoln, one White's Pond in Concord

Brown-headed Cowbird 12 Nine Acre Corner

Paul Peterson

<petersonpaul63...>

Boston

Join us on Facebook!