Date: 3/9/17 3:25 pm
From: cteuton <teuton...>
Subject: [cobirds] Harris's Sparrow, Westerly Creek, Denver County
Around noon today, we were able to re-find the Harris's Sparrow first reported by Jason Bidgood, in roughly the same area that he originally found it.
A skulky Brown Thrasher also made a brief appearance, not that there's any other kind...
On Sunday, a bit north on the same trail, we also had an early Lincoln's Sparrow associating with a small flock of juncos. Cheryl Teuton
Aurora