Date: 3/9/17 12:41 pm
From: Judy Pollock <jpbobolink...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Re: No obs: Judy Pollock wins ABA's Betty Petersen Award NO SIGHTING
Thanks all for the kind words and even more for your partnership and companionship over the last 20 years. I'm so humbled to get this award. Although, no one gets an award for Conservation and
Community all by themselves. I view this as a confirmation of the great bird conservation community we have here. I've been so honored to work and have fun with with so many in this region who are my own personal heroes.

Judy

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by: Judy Pollock <jpbobolink...>

<*> Your email settings: