Date: 3/9/17 8:13 am
From: <rialpa38...> <rialpa38...>
Subject: Lloyd Moore
I was very deeply sadden to learn about the death of Lloyd Moore. We first met in 1972 at a Burroughs-Audubon field trip led by Kelly and Chris Hobbs. We became friends and in 1979, we teamed up for a vacation trip to the Rio Grande Valley.. It was to be the first of many wonderful vacation trips over the next years. Can't tell you how many lifers we found together over the years.. When we weren't taking vacations, we were out nearly ever weekend birding all the hot spots around Kansas City. The number of weekend trips to places like roaring river. Great Bend and to Oklahoma were countless. It was may very good fortune to have been a birding partner with Lloyd for all those years. The last trip I birded with him before his health started to fail was at Maris Des Cygnes. You will be missed my friend. I have placed a memorial for Lloyd on a internet site called Find a Grave. If anyone wishes to make some comments about Lloyd, sent them to me and I place your remarks in his bio. Be sure and add your name at the end of your comments. Send to Richard Parker, <rialpa38...> and in the subject line say: Lloyd Bio.

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to
mailto:<ksbird-l-request...>

Join us on Facebook!