Date: 3/8/17 5:51 pm
From: <jacksonwrxt89...>
Subject: [NHBirds] GGOW 3/8
The GREAT GRAY OWL drew another large crowd today with +/-30 people in attendance around 5pm. A quick stop to just get a few photos ended up being a lot more. The owl flew from its perch about 50 feet or so away and landed within 20' or so of the crowd where it killed a Vole and carried it into the trees to devour it. I heard that people had seen the owl catch and eat a few other Voles throughout the day. Very happy to see that it's staying well fed while it visits.

Luckily, I had the quick thinking to record a video right before it carried its meal off to the trees and it's definitely worth a watch. The other photos from today have been added to my ongoing album.
Video: https://flic.kr/p/Rxn54e
Album:https://flickr.com/photos/103784740@N03/sets/72157677399527574

I'll be sure to get the word out if the bird is present or not tomorrow morning.

-Dylan Jackson
Sunapee

Sent from my iPhone