Date: 3/8/17 3:21 pm
From: A. Crawford <andra.j.crawford...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Late post bald eagle in Newmarket
Hi all,
Apologies for late post; we saw a bald eagle on the east side of Moody Point on Great Bay in Newmarket yesterday afternoon about 3:10. It was in silhouette and we couldn't be sure if it was an adult or imm. A little while later we saw two pairs of golden-eyes, the males energetically head-tossing (how do they not break their little necks?) and one pair of buffle-heads.
This afternoon ca. 4:00 I saw a common loon drifting out with the tide and a common merganser swimming against the tide, fishing.

Best,
Andra

Andra Crawford
Cushing Rd