Date: 3/8/17 1:57 pm
From: Diane Touret <dctouret...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] SE AZ: Florida Canyon 3/7/17
Yesterday Linda White and I spent about 2 hours above the dam in Florida
Canyon looking for the RUFOUS-CAPPED WARBLERs. Around 10:30AM we had
fantastic up-close views of an actively-foraging pair on the hillside to
the east of the second water crossing above the dam. They were moving
rapidly up canyon at this time, flying from bush to bush to the lower
branches of small trees.

Later, on the way back to the parking lot we saw a pair of gnatcatchers.
The female looked and sounded more like a Black-capped, but the male
looked and sounded more like a Black-tailed Gnatcatcher. Has anyone else
noticed this?

Diane Touret (Tucson, AZ)