Date: 3/8/17 1:20 pm
From: M BH <mimibixh...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Update: Re: Death report
So many of you have written me personally and asked for an update. I am
thankful for your kind remarks and heartfelt concern. Please know that I
don't have a substantive update at this time. My contact at Grafton
Wildlife Clinic clarified that even though the initial blood work (to test
for the blood's ability to clot, or not) did not indicate rodenticide,
further lab testing is needed before a rule out can be made. The necropsy
hasn't occurred yet, but even after it is performed it will be several
weeks before lab results come in. Most likely there will be no answers for
several weeks at least.

Sincerely,
Mimi Bix-Hylan

Join us on Facebook!