Date: 3/8/17 11:16 am
From: Stanley C Stahl <000000ccb896003a-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Long-tailed Ducks, Lancaster County, Middle Creek WMA
blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } From the boat launch, I watched 4 Long-tailed Duck males, still in winter plumage. A male bufflehead was with 3 of them. The 4th duck was away from the 3.  Later, I watched the 3 again, after I had failed to see them from Willow Point.  A couple of times they disappeared from view for short periods.  I didn't see them dive. Can they sink into the water like a submarine?Stan Stahl

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

Join us on Facebook!