Date: 3/8/17 10:58 am
From: Charles Gates <cgates326...>
Subject: [obol] Snowy Egret Clackamas County
Looking through the eBird alerts today, I saw the following report for
Clackamas County:

Snowy Egret (Egretta thula) (1)
- Reported Mar 07, 2017 12:00 by Janet Wolfhagen
- field near Stone Creek GC, Clackamas, Oregon
- Map:http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=45.2984485,-122.559936&ll=45.2984485,-122.559936
- Checklist:http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S35032586
- Comments: "Standing in a grass field. Pure white with dark beak, arched neck. Too small to be a heron."

I don't see any other Clackamas records and the bird is not listed on the ECAS Full Checklist for Clackamas. Did anyone else happen to check out this bird? Anyone have historical records of Snowy Egret in Clackamas? There are a few records for the surrounding counties.

Mark Twain

Chuck Gates
541-280-4957
Powell Butte,