Date: 3/8/17 8:12 am
From: Chris Hobbs <chobbs.f1...>
Subject: Re: Lloyd Moore
Tim Barksdale and I visited him just once while he was in hospice care. He
reminded me I was tasked with spreading his ashes in the Flint Hills.

Several times since I had intended to see him again, but something always
'came up'. Death, like vagrant birds, doesn't wait for anyone.

Lloyd was always making contributions to the birding community and
permanent record. He pioneered the KC bird hotline before the internet - a
recorded phone message updated almost daily. He collected and contributed
birding data to American Birds and KOS for many decades. Lloyd was a
humble, thoughtful human being.
His stature among the birding community will stand tall forever.

Chris Hobbs
Lenexa
<chobbs.f1...>

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html