Date: 3/8/17 6:41 am
From: Sandra Keller <sandrakeller...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Tufted Duck thoughts
It’s still around. I missed yesterday afternoon. It moves between ponds - only one of which is public.
I might try again Thursday afternoon. The parking lot is the overlook lot. Enter the Sports complex
by the main entrance - I presume only one entrance. Take the road to the right and head all the way
around til the road ends in that overflow lot - you will see the utility pole line. Walk that trail north
toward the pond. And that’s the only pond that is visible. Please stay behind the RR tracks. Or on
the tracks.

The bird is skittish. It’s moving around a lot. Which makes it more difficult. It came back again to
that one viewable pond. But left again….. Give yourself lots of time.

Sandra Keller
<sandrakeller...>

Sent from my Imac

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>