Date: 3/8/17 6:28 am
From: Jeffrey Short <bashman...>
Subject: Re: Ruby-throated Hummingbird Migration Map
I have heard reports about how our warmer winter have been the highest ever,
but were surpassed by the temperatures in 2012.

Checking the 2012 hummingbird map shows arrivals in central Arkansas by 15
Mar.

Suppose it is time to get our feeders ready. (Dang; missed the Senior
Discount Day at Kroger to buy some sugar!)

Jeff Short