Date: 3/8/17 6:22 am
From: Chad Kauffman <chadkauffman...>
Subject: Fwd: [de-birds] Howard Eskin :(
just saw this on the DE list.

Howard was a great person to talk to.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [de-birds] Howard Eskin :(
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 14:10:44 +0000
From: Bell, Tyler <belljt...>
To: <de-birds...>

Most of you surely are familiar with Howard's photo essays from his birding expeditions in DE, PA and NJ. Sadly, Howard passed away. This email was posted on JerseyBirds. He'll be missed.

Tyler Bell
Smithsonian Environmental Research Center
647 Contees Wharf Rd.
Edgewater, Maryland 21037
<belljt...><mailto:<belljt...>