Date: 3/7/17 8:13 pm
From: Doris Burnett <dburnett7750...>
Subject: Night birding
After a continuous dinner, I went birding. My pissed off attitude was
rewarded with a Northern Saw-wet owl and a woodcock in Tuttle Creek Cove. I
tried several spots on my way home to find a Eastern Screech Owl without
any success. I took the dogs out for their last chance to do their duty.
While waiting on them, l played the tape and I was rewarded with a Screech
Owl. I did not have my binocs but I think it was a grey phase. This would
be a first for my yard.

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to
mailto:<ksbird-l-request...>