Date: 3/7/17 7:51 pm
From: George R. Hoelzeman <vogel...>
Subject: Art for the Birds III
Art for the Birds III, an exhibit of bird themed works in any media,
will be held at the Rialto Gallery in Morrilton from April 28 through
May 8. I will then move the works to various other venues around
Morrilton so that they get maximum exposure without risk of damage from
renters at the Rialto.

We are going to try to organize some prizes for Best of Show, 1st, 2nd,
and 3rd place. If we get enough sponsors we'll even include the Vox
Populi award ('voice of the people', meaning you get to vote at the
reception).

The reception for this exhibit is being planned for Saturday evening 6
May at 6:00-8:00pm. We are planning to have live music, food, a
presentation and awards.

To help raise money for the reception we will actually need to charge an
entry fee for this competition. $10 for the first entry and $5/entry
for the next two with a maximum of 3 entries per artist. Anyone who is
willing to 'sit' the Gallery during the week so it can be open to the
public for a few hours will have their fee waived.

Also, in order to try to organize a little better, I have an entry form
that I'd like to use for this one.

We can hang around 50 works in the Rialto Gallery, so we're encouraging
everyone to enter this exhibit. PM me with an e-mail address to get the
entry form.

Thanks!

George (n. Conway County doing the exhibit at least one more time!)

Join us on Facebook!