Date: 3/7/17 7:45 pm
From: Dusty Bleher <TweeterReader...>
Subject: RE: [Tweeters] Photos of new Zealand birds
Hello Jeff;

Great pictures, thank you! Since I’m in the market for a new camera at the moment, I was wondering if you knew what kind of camera/lens was used to get those great pictures?

What does, “…no photos because of restrictions…” mean? Restrictions by whom? Of what? Is this typical? Been to lots of places, including both Oz and New Zealand, but never ran across that before.

Thanks again for posting that link.

Dusty
Lake Stevens, WA