Date: 3/7/17 6:47 pm
From: Peter H Yaukey <PYaukey...>
Subject: [LABIRD-L] please give Swallow-tailed Kite directions south of I-10
I am continuing to collect Swallow-tailed Kite directions of movement to test the hypothesis that most movement through south Louisiana is eastward in spring- ostensibly supporting the idea that they are Florida nesters that have been displaced over the Gulf to our area and are rerouting eastward upon landfall.

So please, if anyone is inclined, include such info in your posts to LA-Bird.

Thanks,

Peter Yaukey

NOTICE: This message, including all attachments transmitted with it, is intended solely for the use of the Addressee(s) and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and/or EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this communication in error, please destroy all copies of the message, whether in electronic or hard copy format, as well as attachments and immediately contact the sender by replying to this email or contact the sender at the telephone numbers listed above. Thank you!

Join us on Facebook!