Date: 3/7/17 6:01 pm
From: Alice Horst <ahorst...>
Subject: [BRDBRAIN] Bald Eagles on Mulberry Rec Trail in The Villages, Marion County
Checked on Bald Eagle’s nest today at 4:30pm.
I was glad that both eaglets were still in nest eating “dinner”..
Merry and Noel (named, by me, because they hatched around Christmas) are well fed and getting big. They will be leaving the nest soon.

“I’m practicing, exercising my wings"

“Watch me, I’m leaving this skinny nest"

“Just kidding! I couldn’t leave you, Buddy”

Every day is a GREAT day to go birding!
Alice Horst, Marion County, FL

please visit us on the web at:
<LISTSERV...>