Date: 3/7/17 4:50 pm
From: Paul Hertzel <phertzel...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Re: IOU member listing totals
The IOU member 2016 listing totals have been up for about a month
now, and I haven't had any comments. I guess that's a good sign, but
if it's because you didn't know to check, please do so and let me
know if there are errors. To visit the list pages, go to
http://iowabirds.org/ and follow the drop down menu under Iowa's
Birds to the IOU Listing Report. There are three distinct pages.

In my opinion, the details of Paul Roisen's amazing year, alone, are
worth a visit. Other notable events:
* Jim Fuller added bird #214 to his gold standard Johnson County yard list.
* Linda Rudolph held her position of first place in the Top Birder
ranking for the second year in a row
* The November Big Day record of 87, a 13-year-old record, was broken
by Jeff Livingston and Nathan Miller
* Jay Gilliam found 205 species. . . on bicycle
* Ray Cummins did not find a new bird in Appanoose County so his
total remains at 299 in the county.
* Rita Goranson caught me in Floyd County, a county I have been
trying to hide from the birding community.

Paul Hertzel
Mason City