Date: 3/7/17 4:21 pm
From: <jmeredit...>
Subject: [obol] Harney Bohemian Waxwings
Picked up Tim Blount today in Burns for a little visit. At the corner of
Ivy and Hwy 78, we had a small waxwing flock.There may have been Cedar
Waxwings with it but all we saw were Bohemian Waxwings. Tim said there
has been a big flock around Burns for a while this winter. Several
Rough-legged Hawks are still around Harney County.

Tim says hi to his OBOL friends. He is starting to get out more doing
some birding. Tim has been seeing Sandhill Cranes etc, including 2 white
plumaged Sandhills. It was snowing today in the area. I wish I could
warn birds to hold off if they are still south of here.

Good birding, Judy, <jmeredit...>
POST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!