Date: 3/7/17 3:44 pm
From: <jacksonwrxt89...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Hybrid Goose and GGOW update
This afternoon I took a trip to the CT River Valley. While things are steadily getting more busy with Geese and other Ducks, there wasn't very much of note in the NH side of the river. One bird of note was what I presume is a CANADA X GRAYLAG GOOSE HYBRID. It was seen in Lower Meadows in Charlestown (just south of Route 12 Auto).
https://flic.kr/p/SaUuEN
https://flic.kr/p/SvZ7t5

I had much better luck on the Vermont side of the river at Lake Runnemede in Windsor. There I found a single male representative of a Gadwall, Northern Pintail and REDHEAD. All of which have been continuing for a few days now.

I did not return to see the GREAT GRAY OWL in Newport this evening, but I'm happy to relay that Amanda Kallenbach had the bird this evening at 4:35pm.
This morning I had a great photo opportunity of the owl and got some decent photos despite there being very little light at the time. Today's photos have been added to my ongoing gallery.
https://flickr.com/photos/103784740@N03/sets/72157677399527574

-Dylan Jackson
Sunapee

Sent from my iPhone