Date: 3/7/17 3:38 pm
From: Jenn Rader <jennrader34...>
Subject: Galena, KS/Schermerhorn Park Fish Crows, March 7
Hi folks. Just a quick report from down southeast. I had two Fish Crows in
Schermerhorn Park this morning (S. of Galena, Cherokee Co.) and an Eastern
Phoebe in my yard yesterday. Both firsts of the season for me in KS. Was in
the Rogers, AK area last week (only about 80 miles south of Galena) and had
several phoebes, Fish Crows and Black Vultures there. Figured it wouldn't
be long for the first Fish crows to show up here.

Jenn Rader

Galena, KS
--
Jenn Rader