Date: 3/7/17 2:21 pm
From: Mitchell Pruitt <0000000b4ac30a99-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Arkansas Saw-whet Owl Project Hats for Next Season
We are happy to announce that Arkansas Saw-whet Owl Project hats are now available for pre-order! Hats will be $15.00 each and all proceeds will go towards funding our project during the 2017 season. Order one now to wear around town, out owling, or abroad!

If you would like to order one, please contact me as soon as possible via email (<mlpruitt24...> <mailto:<mlpruitt24...>), as there will be a limited supply! They should be in-hand and ready for delivery later this month.

The hats are charcoal gray, with a saw-whet owl embroidered on the front and "Arkansas Saw-whet Owl Project” embroidered on the back.

We are excited to be gearing up for next season...no doubt the team will all be wearing their new hats!

As it warms, I am still detecting 2 saw-whets with transmitters in Madison County! When will they move north?

Best,
Mitchell Pruitt

Join us on Facebook!