Date: 3/7/17 10:34 am
From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56...>
Subject: [obol] Malheur writing
There is discussion of producing a book featuring a collection of essays about the Malheur-Steens esthetic and natural history experience (not the occupation; a book on that is in progress at OSU Press).

If you know of anyone who has written any essays about that area, including nontechnical material on specific wildlife species or habits, and who might be interested in being included, please let me know.

It is possible that art and poetry will be included. It is unlikely that much if any photography will be included.

A modest fee is likely.

Deadline probably around August.

I'd appreciate a repost to BOO and other potential venues of interest.

Alan Contreras
Eugene, Oregon

<acontrer56...>

Sent from my iPhone