Date: 3/7/17 8:37 am
From: Davis, Christina <Christina.Davis...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Banded Piping Plovers
Along with the influx of Piping Plovers (PIPL) comes my yearly request for reports of banded individuals :) We encourage you to take an extra close look at any plovers you observe as PIPLs banded along the Atlantic Coast have bands only on the upper legs and these can be overlooked.

You can always send your band reports to me or you can follow the chart on the FWS website to determine where to report the combo:

https://www.fws.gov/northeast/pipingplover/report_bands.html

Northeast Region, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service<https://www.fws.gov/northeast/pipingplover/report_bands.html>
www.fws.gov
First, thank you for taking the time to observe and record the band code from a piping plover. Data from reports of banded piping plovers contribute to the scientific ...

Happy plovering!

Kashi Davis

Cape May Point, NJ

Christina Davis