Date: 3/7/17 7:03 am
From: beachbirder <beachbirder...>
Subject: Re: [BRDBRAIN] Question about Click Ponds / Brevard County
Christopher,

There has been a lot of construction in the Click Ponds on the west side by the pump station. That's why they were closed. As far as the inconsistency on open/closed you might have to contact the wetlands office.

Jim Eager
Obsessive Compulsive Birding
www.obsessivecompulsivebirding.com
Space Coast Birding & Wildlife Festival
Social Media Coordinator
<beachbirder...>
423-593-0059

To: <BRDBRAIN...>
Date: Tuesday, March 7, 2017, 10:01 AM

Does anyone know why
the opening of the Click Ponds is so inconsistent or not
usually at the posted hours? I know they close the ponds
from time to time, but when they're officially opened,
I've wasted quite a bit of time traveling over there in
the mornings when the gate should have been open. I know
it's volunteers that open the gates, but there never
seems to be an issue with the Viera Wetlands gate (I assumed
it was the same volunteer group).
Thanks,
Christopher FerroMelbourne/Brevard
Countylonelybirder.org

To subscribe, unsubscribe or view archives of the brdbrain
listserv list,
please visit us on the web at:
<LISTSERV...>
To reinstate mail service after NOMAIL send a message: SET
BRDBRAIN MAIL to
<LISTSERV...>
please visit us on the web at:
<LISTSERV...>