Date: 3/7/17 7:01 am
From: Christopher Ferro <lonelybirder43...>
Subject: [BRDBRAIN] Question about Click Ponds / Brevard County
Does anyone know why the opening of the Click Ponds is so inconsistent or
not usually at the posted hours? I know they close the ponds from time to
time, but when they're officially opened, I've wasted quite a bit of time
traveling over there in the mornings when the gate should have been open. I
know it's volunteers that open the gates, but there never seems to be an
issue with the Viera Wetlands gate (I assumed it was the same volunteer
group).

Thanks,

Christopher Ferro
Melbourne/Brevard County