Date: 3/7/17 4:29 am
From: Avery Chan <gatedancer93...>
Subject: [BRDBRAIN] Thayer's Gull at Daytona Beach Shores 3/5/2017
Hello birders,
Two days ago, my dad and I went to Daytona Beach Shores to look for gulls, and after a long distance north of Frank Rendon Park, we found the THAYER'S GULL at around 5:55 P.M. It was very bleached out, and I could barely see the Venetian blind effect if at all. I also saw gannets, sanderlings, ring-billed gulls, herring gulls, laughing gulls, and more. I did not see any Glaucous, Vega, or Iceland Gulls.

My eBird checklist:
http://ebird.org/ebird/ybn/view/checklist/S35021027

Avery Chan
Seminole County, Florida