Date: 3/7/17 4:04 am
From: <jacksonwrxt89...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Great Gray update
Just watched the bird fly from the edge of the fields into the woods on the OPPOSITE side of the snowmobile trail. It flew into the woods just as an Eagle flew by to the east. I have to go to work now but I haven't seen the bird since. It was still actively hunting but there's a chance it could spend the day roosting in the PRIVATE PROPERTY on the western side of the trail. It may return to the fields today or it may not but it IS here and will almost certainly return this evening if not sooner.

-Dylan Jackson
Sunapee

Sent from my iPhone