Date: 3/7/17 2:37 am
From: Karen Garrett <kjgarrett84...>
Subject: Re: Advice needed (again) and also Re: What can we do about this?
I also sign some of these petitions/letters, etc. I urge anyone who send
some of these "form letters" to our congressmen to add at least a couple of
sentences on why this is important to you, or at least try to make it
personal to these folks. In one letter a year or so ago, I asked Senators
Boozman and Cotton if they had ever heard a Wood Thrush sing, and what a
shame it would be if our grandchildren, their grandchildren never got to
hear one for themselves. Of course I am now on their e-mail, but that's
okay. Interestingly enough, Senator Cotton's e-mails go straight to my
"spam" folder. Some of you may find that amusing, as I do. Even those
that like him would probably find that to be funny. Senator Boozman's
e-mails do not go to that file. Go figure.

Karen Garrett
Rogers

Join us on Facebook!