Date: 3/6/17 5:24 pm
From: Marj. Rines <marj...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Ross's Goose Lexington/Arlington
A few days ago I reported a Snow Goose at the Wilson's Farms fields in
Lexington, and John Andrews went to chase it. He couldn't find it there
but went to Arlington Res where he spotted a white goose and studied it,
and concluded it was a Ross's Goose. I've tried every probable goose
spot in the area since then with no luck, but got a phone call today
that it was at the farm fields, so I blew out of work early and arrived
at the fields at 1:30, just in time to see the entire flock take off. I
went to Arlington Res and it was there and although it slept a lot, I
did get some excellent views. Those of you on Facebook can see photos:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155495240939239&set=a.65780044238.66818.733069238&type=3&theater

--
Marj. Rines
Woburn, MA