Date: 3/6/17 5:05 pm
From: Dave Templeton <crazydave65...>
Subject: [Tweeters] collared doves in fall city, sno-falls peregrines warming up
Hola-

In reverse order, I pass along reports the falcons at the falls are getting
ready for the upcoming nesting season including some copulation.

Secondly, around 1400 today I saw a couple of collared doves on phone wires
near the fall city fire station. The birds were slender columbids with
truncated tails and neck stripes. I had no glass and the lighting was
poor. the wingtips did not seem much darker than the rest of the wings.
Thus, I cannot say whether they were african or eurasian, but they did seem
to be collared doves.

regards,

dave templeton
fall city, wa

crazydave65atgmaildaughtcom

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today; it's already tomorrow
in Australia." Charles Schultz