Date: 3/6/17 4:14 pm
From: Leon Bright <urraca2...>
Subject: [cobirds] Lesser Goldfinch compared to American Goldfinch
COBirders-- This post will be of interest mainly to those relatively new to
birding. I have posted on my Flickr account,
https://www.flickr.com/photos/brightsfotos/albums/72157681125933175, an
album with four images of goldfinches perched on my backyard feeder in
Pueblo. They show a black-backed male Lesser Goldfinch well along in his
alternate (breeding) molt and an American Goldfinch still mostly in basic
(winter) plumage. After opening the link you may scroll down to read the
info I have written for the album.

Leon Bright, Pueblo