Date: 3/6/17 3:38 pm
From: Jennifer Coulson <jenniferocoulson...>
Subject: [LABIRD-L] Birding Bayou Sauvage National Wildlife Refuge - Sat., March 11
*Orleans Audubon Monthly Birding Trips*

*Birding Bayou Sauvage National Wildlife Refuge* (half-day trip)
*Date:* Saturday, March 11
*Time:* 8:00 a.m.
*Location:* Meet at the Bayou Ridge Trail entrance located on the left side
of U.S. 90 (Chef Menteur Highway). Take the I-510 Exit off of I-10, turn
left on Chef Hwy and proceed about 4 miles.
*Leader:* Tommy Harold (504) 222-6035

Birding trips are co-hosted by Orleans Audubon and the Crescent Bird Club.
All are welcome. Bring binoculars and drinking water, wear hiking shoes or
boots. A hat, sun screen, other protection from the elements and insect
repellent are advisable. Call the trip leader if you have questions.

Join us on Facebook!