Date: 3/6/17 2:26 pm
From: Sandra Keller <sandrakeller...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Tree Swallows - Birch Creek - Gloucester
Marilyn and I had some still there today! I am hoping all survived the big
cold snap we had! Maybe some moved on. Maybe some headed back south.
Anyway, this was the only spot with Tree Swallows this afternoon. I keep wondering
if insects at the water treatment facility back there.

We had both Kinglets at most spots we hit - that was nice. Nothing new back
for us though. No Phoebe for example.

Question - does strong NW winds mean waves off the jetty at Barnegat? Or no?
I have tried for that King Eider twice now in southerly winds - been some
waves off the jetty - which makes it a tad harder to track down! I am thinking
Thursday - my only full day free from work.

Butterfly notes - I think an Orange Sulphur, but it looked different!

Thanks and good birding.

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>