Date: 3/6/17 7:11 am
From: Robert Andersen <robert...>
Subject: [NHBirds] GGO NEWPORT NH - Location Last Seen at Sunset 3/5/17
G'Day EVerybody

We were there yesterday for the GGO at Newport at Dusk. After flying from
the field where the crowd was we saw it fly across the snow mobile trail,
land in a tall oine tree in the field on that side of the trail. It then
flew from that pine tree to an old dead tree and the back of some farm like
property and finally flew towards tall trees near the corner of OAK and
Pine street - we drove around for a while looking to see where it settled
but couldn't find it.

Regards

Rob

For those interested in seeing the photos from this GGO

Link for my FB page with Newport GGO Photos
<https://www.facebook.com/fireflight.photo/>