Date: 3/6/17 6:50 am
From: Jim Green <jkgbirdman53...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Ocean City Scissor-tailed Flycatcher (STFL) update
Appeared about 8:30ish this morning on 4th St ball field mostly feeding from the ground. I saw the bird with Glen Lovelace, Joe Hanfman and Jeff Culler. Shortly after they left a Cooper's Hawk (COHA) unsuccessfully took a dive at the STFL. The STFL flew north on St Louis Ave, briefly perched on a telephone wire then flew around the corner towards Isle of Wright Bay where I lost sight of it. I went back to the backfield and did not relocate it there either. The COHA came through about 9:15 am

Jim Green
Gaithersburg MD

Sent from my iPhone