Date: 3/5/17 7:31 pm
From: <trptjoe...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Birds of Illinois Revisions - Corrections
I'd left off one change (the Common Ringed Plover), and I somehow missed pasting in my last line, so here's the correct list of revisions (I hope!):

2016 Illinois List Changes

Move Red-throated Loon thru Yellow-billed Loon after Black Skimmer

Move Wood Stork thru Golden Eagle after Yellow-billed Loon

Move Rough-legged Hawk before Ferruginous Hawk

Move Rock Pigeon thru Groove-billed Ani after Clark’s Grebe

Change Green Violetear to Mexican Violetear

Move Broad-billed Hummingbird after Allen’s Hummingbird

Move Common Nighthawk thru Broad-billed Hummingbird after Groove-billed Ani

Add Common Ringed Plover after Wilson’s Plover

Move Upland Sandpiper thru American Woodcock after Mountain Plover

Add Pacific-slope/Cordilleran Flycatcher after Least Flycatcher

Move Warbling Vireo after Philadelphia Vireo

Change Western Scrub-Jay to California/Woodhouse’s Scrub-Jay

Move Bohemian Waxwing & Cedar Waxwing after European Starling

Move House Sparrow & Eurasian Tree Sparrow after Cedar Waxwing

Move Gray-crowned Rosy-Finch thru Evening Grosbeak after Sprague’s Pipit

Joe Lill
Chicago, Cook County

Join us on Facebook!