Date: 3/5/17 6:30 pm
From: Ed Murphy/Donna Taggart <thetmfamily...>
Subject: [obol] Re: obol Digest V6 #69
hello.
Priscilla Sokolowski, you referred to an app called Birds Eye.
"In addition to what Bob Archer posted about going to "recent visits" for
the county (linn county in the case of this Gyrfalcon); there is a free
birding app called "BirdsEye" available for both android and iPhone, which
has a "rare bird alert" option in the main menu. "
I see three on the app store for iOS. Can you clarify which one you like?

Ed Murphy

Join us on Facebook!