Date: 3/5/17 3:38 pm
From: Wise, Jon <Wise...>
Subject: [LABIRD-L] Orleans Audubon/Crescent Bird Club Trip to Plaquemines Parish 3/4/17
Here is a link to our checklist from Saturday's trip. We covered the area from Belle Chasse to Joshua's Marina in Buras. A few of us continued down to Venice and finished at West Ravenna Road in Alliance, where we were fortunate to get one annoyed female Vermilion Flycatcher. Highlights were Great Horned Owl on nest off of Hwy 23 south of Cedar Grove, Western Kingbirds at Diamond and Lesser Black Backed Gulls and Bronze Cowbirds at Venice dump (thanks to David Muth et al for those last two!)

Chaffe McCall L.L.P. CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, including attachments, if any, is intended for use only by the addressee(s) named herein and contains confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail or telephone and delete the original and destroy all electronic and other copies of this message. If you are the intended recipient but do not wish to receive communications through this medium, please so advise the sender immediately.

Join us on Facebook!