Date: 3/5/17 1:37 pm
From: Jeffrey Short <bashman...>
Subject: Re: Does anyone know how to deal with this?
When I was working with Dr. Frank Bellrose (Ducks, Geese, and Swans of North
Amerca) in the late '70s, I thought the changeover from lead shot was
imminent. He had provided much data and support for the replacement.

Since hunting regulations are set by the state, couldn't AGFC ban the use of
lead shot/bullets/sinkers if they wanted to? Wouldn't the main sellers
(e.g., Walmart) support that decision?

Jeff Short