Date: 3/5/17 12:09 pm
From: Sam Sudar <sudar.sam...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Uh-oh, no Black Phoebe in Umatilla County
Hello Tweeters,

This morning I received an email from a friendly eBird editor informing me
that my Black Phoebe observation yesterday would be a first for Umatilla
County. This was a surprise, as I'd been birding Wahkiakum County.
Apparently I'd chosen the wrong Foster Rd from my saved locations dropdown
and I didn't catch the error.

I've now corrected the submission
<http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S34968853>.

If anyone went out chasing the birds, I am very sorry! Please accept my
apologies. I hope you saw something good.

I've entered wrong dates, wrong times, and misidentified birds on eBird,
but I think this is my first time with a wrong location.

Sam in Seattle (and nowhere near Umatilla)