Date: 3/4/17 10:16 pm
From: Diana Miller <thunderoaks...>
Subject: [BRDBRAIN] FOS STKI & WTKI
Although I doubt that it was an FOS for Kissimmee Prairie Preserve State Park, it was for me....4 Swallow-tailed Kites constantly flying and calling overhead at the primitive campsite at the end of the Prairie Loop Trail (west of the Equestrian Campground). And then at the junction of the Prairie Loop Trail and Grasshopper Sparrow Trail - two White-tailed Kites. Beautiful.

Diana Miller

Haines City, FL

please visit us on the web at:
<LISTSERV...>