Date: 3/4/17 10:11 pm
From: Joshua Jarvis <menasor77...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Richmond, Swanzey, and Keene sightings
Yesterday (friday, since midnight passed by the time I got around to
posting. ) I had a fox sparrow at my feeder in addition to my usual birds.

(my usual birds in case you wonder were chickadees, titmouse, red breasted
nuthatch, white breasted nuthatch, downy woodpecker, hairy woodpecker,
juncos, blue jay, and goldfinch).

Today (saturday) I saw a red shouldered Hawk by the Richmond Swanzey border
on the wires.
I finally saw the Shrike at the Swanzey Airport.

Wilson Pond in Swanzey had Common Merganser.

Ashuelot River Park in Keene had four Hooded Merganser, two Canada Geese,
Two Mallards, and a flock of Grackles.