Date: 3/4/17 8:29 pm
From: Zia Fukuda <zialeefukuda...>
Subject: [obol] February OBA Photo Contest Winner
Hello all, and happy March! Though winter isn't quite over yet (more snow
expected on the Southern Oregon valley floors) I think Richard Turk's
outstanding photo of a Bushtit taken in frozen Eugene at the Delta River
Ponds on December 18th should melt the winter blues at least a little bit.
At the very least, it will give you a glimpse of how hardy these adorable
little birds are. Head on over to the OBA website and see for yourself!

http://www.orbirds.org

Richard's photo will be up on the homepage all month long, so please be
sure to visit any time you need a little pick- me-up and the weather is too
crummy for birding.

I'll also be announcing the start of the submisson period for the March
contest, so stay tuned!

Cheers,
Zia Fukuda

Join us on Facebook!