Date: 3/4/17 4:06 pm
From: Avery Chan <gatedancer93...>
Subject: [BRDBRAIN] Cardinal Question
Hello birders,
I was on an evening walk tonight and as I was coming back home, a pair of cardinals were gorging at the feeders that were finally put back up. It was 6:45 P.M., so I wasn't sure if this was normal. Do diurnal birds normally feed this late in the evening (just after sunset)?

Avery Chan
Seminole County, Florida

please visit us on the web at:
<LISTSERV...>