Date: 3/4/17 2:29 pm
From: Sandra Keller <sandrakeller...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] camden county big year run today
Marilyn and I braved this winter blast and headed out! She ended up with some
new county birds. Year and life. I didn't! Goal was waterfowl and tree sparrow.
Neither of which is around where we were! Newton Lake Park, Cooper
River Park. All quiet. As we were searching an area in Pennsauken on the river
for Tree Sparrow, we flushed a Woodcock. Always a treat!

Tree Sparrow will have to wait til next Nov. alas.

If this blasted wind dies down tomorrow night, I will head out for some Camden
night birding.

Farnham Park mud flat area was super today. I finally hit on low tide. That's going
to be a great spot. I hope! Scan from Kaign Ave. Thanks Barb!

Good birding all.

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>