Date: 3/4/17 11:04 am
From: Frank Fogarty <fogartyfa...>
Subject: Re: [BRDBRAIN] UPDATE? Sparrows, Pine Island Conservation Area / Brevard County
The lack of a black lower border of the white throat patch helps to rule
out White-throated, as does the extensive grayish wash on the face and
rusty wings.

Many sparrow species (including this Swamp Sparrow) can show some buffy or
yellow color in the supralores, but this bird lacks the bold yellow
typically seen on White-throated.

Frank Fogarty

On Sat, Mar 4, 2017 at 11:00 AM, Christopher Ferro <lonelybirder43...>

please visit us on the web at:
<LISTSERV...>
<LISTSERV...>