Date: 3/4/17 10:44 am
From: Keith Dickey <keith.dickey...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Bald Eagle in Conocrd
I stopped by the NHTI boat launch on the Merrimack this morning and was
treated to the sight of a Bald Eagle perched just upstream. It flew upriver
before I could snap a pic, but as I walked along the river's edge to see if
I could spot it again, I was lucky enough to see an otter crack its head
through the thin ice, and then jump up on the ice and waddle away. Not
germane to this listserv but I was able to get a couple okay photos of the
otter, which are posted to instagram (account = kdickey1962) if you are
curious.

Keith Dickey
Concord, NH